The NDE supply chain is a vital element for successfully transferring technological advances arising from university research to their eventual practical application in industry. To this end, the Centre offers associate membership to all parts of the NDE supply chain, including organisations offering training, consultancy, field services and hardware.
There are currently around 30 associate members representing the NDE supply chain. Associate membership offers opportunities to:
- network with major NDE end users and other suppliers
- attend the annual RCNDE Technology Transfer Event and Research Review meetings, and other specific technology update meetings held from time to time
- receive and benefit from early technical information about the research and emerging credible technologies
- join in ‘nearer-to-market collaborative technology transfer projects
- benefit from early notification of technology licensing opportunities
- participate in RCNDE’s doctoral training scheme at a preferential rate
Other benefits may include the recruitment, retention and training of staff, and access to facilities and expertise.
Annual associate membership fees are:
- Fewer than 10 employees – £100
- Between 10 and 49 employees – £300
- Between 50 and 249 employees – £1000
- More than 249 employees – £5000
Previous newsletters can be obtained from Peter Thayer on the Contacts page
Demonstration sessions at annual technology transfer event